Partnering with BPUC comes with a wide array of benefits. The benefits to the family include:
- Residents form a personal relationship with their Primary Care Provider.
- Providers can closely monitor the overall health and changes that occur over time. We provide treatment plans accordingly.
- Regular on-going care of the elderly helps them to maintain a better quality of life. This prevents illnesses and accidents that would otherwise send them out of their facility.
- Transportation cost and time are markedly reduced.
- Trips to ER, Urgent Care and hospitalizations are greatly reduced.
- Time spent waiting for orders and signatures from outside doctor offices is decreased from days or weeks to merely hours or minutes.
- Frequent monitoring of existing conditions greatly reduces illnesses, infections and frequency of falls.
- These services result in reduced medical expenses and better quality of life.